Stayed here at start of our Tempo Holidays tour. Hotel itself was very nice but our room was quite small. Not sure if other rooms were similar. Very nice large pool.
Quite a way out of Rome, really needs a shuttle bus. We like to walk and did attempt to return from city centre on foot; after 40 mins we were forced to get taxi when road narrowed and no footpaths available. Did find a spectacular lookout though with sweeping views of the city; don't know why City tours don't take you there.
Good buffet breakfast available, and comfortable bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Roma Villa Carpegna is set in a quiet area, just a few kilometers away from Rome's historical center and within easy reach of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. NH Roma Villa Carpegna offers an attractive alternative for your stay in Rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, NHHotels and Hotels.com so you can book your NH Roma Villa Carpegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Carpegna
- Jolly Carpegna Villa
- Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna