Amalia Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Infinity Hotel St. Peter(Rome)
207 Inn(Rome)
View Hotel
All reviewsottaviano metro stationgreat locationmortadellavatican museumpeter's squaretwo blockssan pietrofifth floorresidential buildingpastriessight seeingbreakfast each morninggelateriajunior suitethe hotel is cleanstayed nightssingle room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A great little hotel just between the Ottaviano metro stop and St Peters. Clean rooms, excellent staff and a superb real Italian continental breakfast each morning. Excellent cappacino; by the way!! Just a short walk to St Peters, the Vatican Museum, Castle San Angelo and excellent restaurants. This one is a great value!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom P
StaffRome, Manager at Amalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Tom,
thank you so much for your kind recommendation of Hotel Amalia Vaticano.
I am proud you consider us and excellent hotel and I am particularly happy that you put in evidence the excellent staff.
I hope you will have the opportunity to be back in Rome in the future.
It was my pleasure to meet you in person and I hope to be able to visit Florida in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed there last week for 4 days. Located primely near the Vatican, and great places to eat, Amalia is a gem of a find. The staff (Maria and Leonardo) are very helpful and nice. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The only downside is the noise from streets, because the area has cleaning in the evening, so the trucks are quite noisy. And a street side room would be tough to be quiet.

The place is not difficult to find, given its proximity to the vatican. Buses and Metro station (Ottaviano) are very near, making moving around the city very easy and convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Client,
I am so happy that you had a "great stay" at our Hotel Amalia.
I appreciate your detailed description of the location of the hotel with multiple advantages in the stay with us. Also for the description of rooms and services you found.
I do hope you to visit us again in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

After a lot of search in the area, we found this hotel. The location could not be any better(close to all Rome attraction and directly next to the metro), rooms are very clean, staff are very welcoming and friendly.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
StaffRome, Manager at Amalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Tesla,
thank you so much for your very kind review of Hotel Amalia.
I do appreciate the summary of "The Perfect Location for all Roman attraction" along with your recognition of room "very clean" and "very welcoming and friendly staff".
it was our pleasure to assist you and to help during your stay with us.
i do hope you to be able to visit Rome again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to Rome. Looking for fun and culture tourism. This hotel has everything for wht we wish. Friendly and helpful staff. Especially, Luigi helps like a family member that makes u feel at hometown. Very close to elegant places at Rome.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank çağrı E
StaffRome, Manager at Amalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Client,
thank you so much for your kind review.. it was my pleasure to welcome you and support you during your stay.
In fact, all staff at Hotel Amalia Vaticano is committed to contribute to create the best support for customer visiting Rome.
I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was a great hotel to stay in whilst visiting Rome. It was close to all the areas that we wanted to visit. The hotel has great facilities and provided a warm and welcoming atmosphere. All staff were extremely helpful, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would revisit it if I visited Rome again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fjlecoz

Dear Client,
thank you very much for recommending the Hotel Amalia Vaticano to other travelers.
I am proud you has a great stay with us and that you will stay with us in case of a future visit to other. It was a pleasure to have you with us and it was our duty to support you during your stay.
Kind regards,