Hotel delle Nazioni
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
1,239 results
All reviewstrevi fountainspanish stepsgreat locationwithin walking distancetaxi standfront desk staffjunior suiteliterally around the cornerthe hotel staffwalked everywherevia del corsoyogurtside streetcomfortable roomshotel restaurantcentral locationstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I recently stayed for 2 days at the Hotel delle Nazioni as a solo traveller, I found the hotel staff extremely friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Having assisted the Italian economy by shopping ++ during the Roman sales - the hotel staff were able to access some boxes so that I could post some parcels back to Australia. The Manager had also organised a projector in the conference room so that we could watch the late matches of the World Cup in the comfort of the hotel

The room was spotless and rooms were larger than other hotels that I have stayed in Rome. Breakfast was TYPICAL of many Italian hotels and was filling and substantial. The restaurant had a great typically Roman menu and the singer was entertaining.

I'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We traveled with my husband to Rome back in June, first time in there. Our hotel location was perfect close to everything... Taxi station, shops, the Trevi Fountain, restaurants, churches..etc
Hotel Room is not huge but the space it's well distributed, shower was a little small but ok, you have hot and cold water. Wifi it's a kind of tricky, they give you a password daily for your internet which only works for 24 hrs and it's a little slow. Breakfast is good, love their selections of ham. At the front desk they have a list of tours that you can take...Pompeii is great, the Vatican and the coliseum... taxis cost you 8.00 - 15 euros depending how far you go. Restaurants and the area were so so. There are catholic churches almost in every corner of the city. The hotel is located about 20-30 minutes from the airport. We like the hotel, employees are nice, rooms are clean and in great location!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Typical hotel where they can rely on great location. Except cleaning lady, she was really great, cold and rude and hardly willing to help staff. Hotel is clean, but worn out and absolutely not worth the price.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel has only one claim: it is near the Trevi Fountain. Unfortunately the hotel is utterly DISGUSTING and we had to abandon it after one night there.

(1) The elevators and room floors reeked of SMOKE, and the afternoon of our first day someone from the hotel had smoked INSIDE OUR ROOM. We complained and asked for a manager, but were told there was NO MANAGER on duty, and NO WAY to contact the manager even in an emergency. (2) We were given two towels for three guests, and they argued about giving us a third towel. The towels are threadbare as are the sheets, and both appeared to be at least twenty years old. There are NO blankets on the beds or available in the room. (3) There was mold on the shower grout, and smeared graffiti on the bathroom walls. (4) The “free” breakfast is from vending machines, and they appear to refill the “bottled water” with tap water (even the bottle labeled sparkling). The breakfast room was filthy as was the tableware, and few the staff keep their eyes pointed at the ground to avoid guest requests and concerns. (5) Free wi-fi is a lie the hotel tells, as they allocate you a limited number of minutes (an hour per day in our experience), and most of the time it only works in the lobby. Each time you try to use the internet you have to put in a random code for user name and for password, that their system blocks your browser from remembering. The hotel blames the “broken internet” in Rome, which was perfect everywhere else including the bar next door. Everyone we met there was shocked by the hotel condition and the people working there.

In my opinion this hotel has become abandoned by the owners and is becoming derelict. Towels and sheets are old, grey and worn thin. The food is of questionable safety, much less pleasant to eat, and the only remaining staff CLEARLY no longer have pride or care. There is NO REASON for this hotel to still be in business, and no one that I could recommend it to, even as a public youth hostel.

Room Tip: This hotel is disgusting. The only good room is NOT in this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Jeff D
emmedin, Manager at Hotel delle Nazioni, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Jeff,

I should thank you for your comments, but I am not able to do that. I am the Manager (yes...there is still a Manager in this - as you said - abandoned and disgusting Hotel) and I was informed about your problems just after your decision of leaving the Hotel. You left our Hotel on Sunday and, on that day, I am usually not in the Hotel. Actually...on the day that you left I was not even in Rome. Despite this, I would like to point out as follows:
1) We had some Internet problems on the day of your stay but this problem was in a large part of Rome, since the internet provider had some troubleshooting. As you can read from other comments, the problem is now solved. Unfortunately, when problems happen on Saturdays or on Sundays, it is always more difficult to solve them immediately. Although the fault was not in the hotel, we apologize for this problem. To avoid similar occurrances to happen in the future, we changed the Internet Provider.
2) When you said at the reception that you saw or smelled some smoke in the corridors (you did not say, at that time, that the smoke was in your room), the receptionist immediately checked the fourth floor. There was a bellboy trying to repair a vacuum cleaner in the corridor and this caused some smoke. That's all.
3) The quality of our laundry is certified and is continuously checked by our room maids. As a matter of fact, I think that this is the first complain that we receive for this reason. Blankets are always available in the wardrobe.
4) I do not want to argue about the quality of our breakfast or about the attitude of our staff. I apologize if this did not satisfy your expectations but I think that this is a personal opinion that does not match with many other opinions from our Guests. But I cannot accept the fact that our bottles of water are filled with tap water. This is something that, in our Hotel, never happens.
5) I personally checked your room on the day after your departure and I really did not find any trace of mold in the bathroom.
I am sorry when a Client of us is not satisfied about our Hotel but I am more than sorry when opinions are discussed in such a destroying way.
I do hope you will soon have the opportunity of coming back to Rome and to check that our Hotel, in the end, is not as described..

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We booked this hotel for a 3 night stay in Rome. I was pleasantly surprised when checking in to be upgraded a to a junior suite which after a couple of weeks of small cramped european hotel rooms was very welcome. A lovely spacious room and a quality hotel perfectly located within easy walking distance of most of the major attractions and shopping. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family