Stayed here with my partner for four nights last year. We were told by our travel agent that there was a bus that would take us from the airport to the hotel as it is fairly far away yet when we arrived there was no bus and no information as to where we needed to go. Eventually we asked in a small shop for some help in which the gentlemen told us what number bus we needed to get on and where to get off etc. After an hour and thirty minutes travelling we were lost and ended up getting a taxi. First impressions of the hotel was that it was beautiful and very posh compared to what we normally stay in. We were given our room keys and told about the spa and other facilities etc. Our room was massive, and the bed was extremely comfy (we ended up having a quick nap)! Breakfast was lovely, and there was a large amount of choice for us to eat. We explored the spa during one of the first mornings there and were very happy with the help and facilities that were included in our stay. On the morning of our check-out hotel staff were more than helpful and eventually we found our shuttle bus to the airport! Overall our stay at this hotel was lovely and would definitely recommend although the location was a little far out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with a tranquil garden, an outdoor pool and convenient transport links to Rome’s historic heart. Crowne Plaza® Rome - St. Peter's hotel offers guests easy access to the city centre via our scheduled shuttle service or public transport just outside the hotel. If you're travelling to or from Fiumicino Airport (FCO), reserve your seat on our shuttle bus or book a private transfer. Closest metro station Cornelia is just over 1km from the hotel. World-famous attractions such as Rome’s Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – home to Michelangelo’s spectacular frescoes – are all within reach. The hotel is just steps away from Villa Pamphili city park and a few minutes from the old neighbourhood of Trastevere. Business travellers have access to a 24-hour Business Centre and 13 modern meeting rooms. Our dedicated Crowne Plaza Meetings Director takes care of all your event needs. The hotel is Completely Connected, and our Fast & Fresh meal options keep you focused and productive. Our airy rooms offer balconies and free WiFi and a Sleep Advantage® programme, including premium bedding, Quiet Zones and Guaranteed Wake Up Calls. Sip a drink in our relaxed poolside bar, enjoy Italian or international cuisine in our full-service restaurant. Pamper yourself in our wellness centre which is open to all guest over 16 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter`s Hotel Rome
- Crowne Plaza Rome St Peters
- Crowne Plaza St Peters