Nine days/eight nights in this hotel in Rome: we loved every minute of it!
Situated outside the noisy, busy and smelly center of the city: to wake up by the sound of singing birds early morning: a blessing!
Sufficient parking space for our (rented) car, a most convenient shuttlebus on the premises, different buses going both directions right outside the hotel driveway and always taxi's available, by simply pushing a button or asking one of the staff: what else does one wish for.
Room was excellent, spacious, with a sofa and 2 chairs arranged round a coffeetable, bed was hughe and excellent, bathroom contained everything one needs, closets with big mirrors: more than sufficient to store clothes for such a long period as we stayed. Lovely balcony with bench and stool.
Staff very friendly, including Housekeeping: every request was immediately fullfilled.
Should we ever return to Rome, we will definately consider this hotel and we can recommend it highly.
Some advices: take the 2 bottles of complimentary water and fill them up at one of the many small taps in the city: pure, clear, cold drinking water with excellent taste!
A wonderful place to eat: Ristorante Arturo, rightside outside the hotel driveway.
Two fantastic trips we made: Tivoli (full day, 3 Villa's + gardens)
and Ostia Antica (half day): get to know ancient Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with a tranquil garden, an outdoor pool and convenient transport links to Rome’s historic heart. Crowne Plaza® Rome - St. Peter's hotel offers guests easy access to the city centre via our scheduled shuttle service or public transport just outside the hotel. If you're travelling to or from Fiumicino Airport (FCO), reserve your seat on our shuttle bus or book a private transfer. Closest metro station Cornelia is just over 1km from the hotel. World-famous attractions such as Rome’s Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – home to Michelangelo’s spectacular frescoes – are all within reach. The hotel is just steps away from Villa Pamphili city park and a few minutes from the old neighbourhood of Trastevere. Business travellers have access to a 24-hour Business Centre and 13 modern meeting rooms. Our dedicated Crowne Plaza Meetings Director takes care of all your event needs. The hotel is Completely Connected, and our Fast & Fresh meal options keep you focused and productive. Our airy rooms offer balconies and free WiFi and a Sleep Advantage® programme, including premium bedding, Quiet Zones and Guaranteed Wake Up Calls. Sip a drink in our relaxed poolside bar, enjoy Italian or international cuisine in our full-service restaurant. Pamper yourself in our wellness centre which is open to all guest over 16 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter`s Hotel Rome
- Crowne Plaza Rome St Peters
- Crowne Plaza St Peters