Accommodation Planet 29
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2010

We have had a lovely stay in Planet 29 on our Honeymoon. The staff are great and very accommodating, the room very large and airy, clean and cool in the hot weather. Shared bathroom was no problem at all and it was also very clean with a great shower! Great location to train station, bus stops, metro and for sightseeing all major attractions. Ice cream shops are fab too! Definitely reccommend this hotel. We will definitely be returning with family/friends.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Very nice peronal. Great every day service. I just felt home. The lady Corina, which works at reception was amazing person. I like my stay there & I will strongly suggest this place. The prices are well and cheep. Outside the "Accommodation Planet 29" is there a great restaurant & a very cosy Coffee bar, which gives good food.
Thank you Accommodation Planet 29.
Patrick from Denmark and Afghanistan

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2010

The hotel is in a very good position in Rome if you want to see Rome by foot (40 min max distance),if you want to see Rome using transport (2 subway stations are nearby(Termini and Republica),bus stops and tram),or if you want to use the train to travel to nearby cities!
The stuff (Corine and Bimal) are very friendly and they can help you anytime giving you help in very good english!
The room and especially bathroom was very clean and it was exactly what we needed!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I stayed at Planet29 in October. We stayed in a room facing the street, it was a four bed room and we only payed for a two bed room, which was great, TV worked, Italian only except CNN.
The room was always clean and the staff Corina and Elisa were very friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we had, shopping areas Buses Trains etc.
Two minutes walk to the main railway station "Termini" which was very handy as we went to Florence for two nights.
I would rate this Hotel as a 2 star but because of the location and the very friendly staff I would rate is as a 3 star. Would I stay there again, YES

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2009

The hotel is situated in the nearby of the termini station. It's a good location from where you can see all of Rome. I lived for 7 days in the appartement and was very satisfied with it. The girl at the reception is very friendly and very helpful. She gave me some good tips on how to travel to certain locations outside and inside Rome. And she gave me an excellent tip on where to have a good shopping experience. So very happy to stay here!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo