This is a great place to stay.
We stayed in a one bedroom but the same apartment could easily sleep 4 there is a bed settee in living room.
There is a large kitchen, large bathroom and a balcony the whole length of apartment.
Apartment cleaned everyday. And breakfast is included, so it's like a 4-5 star hotel with great service.
Reception we're very helpful. They give us details and directions for all sites in Rome.
Also we're able to arrange taxis and book site tickets.
We had a problem with shower head and when I mentioned it , the shower was fixed when we came back to apartment.
It's only 10 minutes walk to the Vatican and there a few nice places to eat close to the apartment.
Highly recommend this place.
It very near train line so you can hear trains if the window is open. But ther are no trains after midnight and you don't get any noise from street.
You could walk to most of the sites but we found taking a bus to some sites was a faster way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aurelia Residence San Pietro can be your home in Rome, with its 25 apartments with three different sizes is the ideal place for families but also for couples who like to have space, either for leisure and for business. In not more than 8 minutes walking you will be in Saint Peter's Basilica and Square, one of the most important attractions of the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aurelia Residence San Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Aurelia Residence San Pietro Rome