“bad services”

Ranked #361 of 1,261 Hotels in Rome
S� Paulo
“bad services”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

service transfer no good, i've asked many times by e-mail and they don't aswered, rude staf. i dont receive a treament of my Platinum le club status, they didnt offer me the welcome drink. forniture is old.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Dalzel B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had a business meeting at this hotel. It is only 25 min drive from Rom-Fiumicino‎ airport - but in the middle of a residential area. Not much to do there if you do not have a car. Only minus in my room was the missing handle for the window - which I could not open because of that. Breakfast was o.k. - nice choice of cheese. Meeting rooms were in good shape.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
gmdirezione, Responsabile reception at Mercure Roma West, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this helpful review.
As a matter of fact, as you kindly explain, the hotel is well connected to highway, and we also provide a free parking.
For to reach the city center it's very easy thanks to the really close bus stops and with our free shuttle bus service.

We are looking forward, dear customer, to host you again.

Best Regards

Pedullà Luca
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Although situated well out of the City, the hotel operates a shuttle bus to EUR Fermi, a Metro station close to the end of the line. The shuttle is frequent and the Metro even more so and this easily offsets the huge additional cost of a hotel of this calibre in the City.
Very pleasant, helpful and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back to avoid late night coach arrivals and their associated noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank paddy2306
Dear guest,
We are very pleased to know that you had a nice stay in our hotel
Hoping to see you again.

Best Regards

Pedullà Luca
Toronto, ON
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My father and I were travelling with Taipan Tours all over Europe and this hotel was chosen for us for one night. As we were touring with a huge oriental group, we were told at the front desk that wifi was not for free and to charge us a fee for wifi in our rooms, as wifi in the lobby was for free. But I discovered that one of our group members went by herself to ask front desk again and they told her wifi was actually for free including in your room and would not be charged. I am confused why they would tell us as a group that we would be charged for wifi access in our rooms and individually told that it was for free later on. Just know that it is for free regardless what the front desk tells you because I had full access for a few hours and was not charged.

Food was horrible - overcooked spinach and pasta was so sour! On top of that you have to pay for water... 3 euros, you might as well get beer for 5 euros - for Heineken only you do not have a choice. Breakfast was not great either and I guess this hotel received a lot of tour groups and actually has signs everywhere saying if you want to refill your bottle with water they will charge you 2 euros for a refill.

Rooms are bigger than usual for Europe. Washroom smells disgusting, I do not know if they use a different cleaning solution than in North America.. but it smelled disgusting. The room is very old fashion but the size of the room is good for your value. Just hold your breath while you are in your own washroom!

I would not recommend anyone to this hotel, find other places to go to. But if you are on a tour, you do not really have a choice like my father and I. But it was tolerable. Thank goodness we were only there for one night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

London, England
Reviewed 15 May 2014

- Don't stay here if you want Accor loyalty points - the staff can't be bothered to register them.
- Don't stay here if you want workable Wi-Fi - the free Swisscom service is slow and intermittent; be prepared to pay an eye-watering fee for decent service.
- Don't stay here if you are a business traveller - it's full of coach parties; and about that 'welcome' drink - try finding someone at the bar to serve it to you

What irks me most is the process of trying to claim missing loyalty points - these points should be a nice perk, and why I have used Accor for my frequent business travel around the world.

It doesn't matter if you've booked your stay on Accor's own website. It doesn't matter if Accor has then emailed you to ask you to rate your stay. To get the missing points, you need to send them receipts - and maybe they will get round to processing them. Who knows?

What I DO know is that I won't be staying at this hotel again. And as for Accor Group - this is the 3rd time their hotels have failed to log my points in less than a year. I'm glad that I've started taking my business to Starwood.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business