Mercure Roma West
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
1,193 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceshuttle busbusiness hotelrome city centerfree wifitaxi farevisiting romespacious roomeurconferencefiumicino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

After spending €80+ in taxi fees, you might as well stay closer to the airport for savings and convenience. This hotel's airport shuttle is shameful. I had to pay €40 and find a ride to the hotel, because I arrived to Fiumicino @ 6 pm (their shuttle stops running at 5:30 pm for the day). I just tried to book a shuttle for 8 or 9 am tomorrow from the hotel to the airport and they claim the shuttle service does not begin until 11 am. My flight is at 12 pm. I guess I'm on my own for getting there on time. Don't waste your time or money in this establishment if you desire airport shuttle service. I'm wishing I had stayed at the airport Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank ElPasosweetdiega
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I chose this hotel for the 7/7 free shuttle from Roma airport, the rate and the brand (Mercure, Accor). I arrived at Fiumicino airport at 8.30pm, and there was no shuttle. I called the hotel and they told me last shuttle is at 5.30pm, it is written on the web site! And a taxi should be no more than 40€. I took a taxi and I was charged 48€ (fixed rate from airport to anywhere in Roma city). When I arrived I asked for the shuttle back to the airport next day: 1st one is at 11.00am! on the website, it is written 7/7 free shuttle service and nothing else. If you want more details, you have to download a pdf file, and it is on the 3rd and last page (no summary to inform). When it is not specified "subject to time schedules" or something like this, you think you will find shuttles (that's an international airport!). For the taxi, it is the same: to pay 40€, you have to book it through the hotel (on the pdf file again).
Room was really noisy because of the street and wifi did not work at all! No light for the shower!
Really bad experience! Staff was nice at reception.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Karine L
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is really nice hotel but little far from main attractions. They have free shuttle bus service from airport to hotel and back but only 3 times a day. We find shuttle bus to metro station very useful. Again limited times a day but there is bus. Enjoyed swimming, steam and sona bath.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Priyang_001
Reviewed 30 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The wrong explanation on the booking pages is misleading. The shuttle bus is not even picking you up if you inform the Hotel prior to the arrival, if you book this place you have to add Euro 60 for a 10 Min drive to the Hotel. Only 6-7 seats in the small bus, same trouble with the shuttle to the Metro.
The Bathroom was full of mold, the room average. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends