“Fantastic authentic food!”

Ranked #3,941 of 13,540 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is a little gem with lots of authentic dishes and a good selection of salads when you are suffering from a carb overload. Always a good sign to see locals eating there especially in an overpriced area that is full of tourist traps! Try it , also relatively vegetarian friendly.

1  Thank Daisy I

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We found this little place in the heart of Rome where it is so easy to be sucked in by much more touristy places. It was recommended to us by a lovely gentleman who stopped to talk while he was walking his dogs. After discussing the weather, politics, religion and the philosophy of dogs, we thought why not ask him for a lunch spot recommendation? Rustic but charming, Vini e Buffet has very good food without a long wait. I loved it and have it on my list for when I return.

A TripAdvisor Member
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Great location! Kind of rustic in a beautiful way! Great pastas and cheeses and light lunches available too!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cute Italian restaurant while shopping. It's a small family run place with all the essential Italian food.
We had the bruschetta to start, so fresh and perfect. My wife had the lasagna and I had the truffle and mushroom pasta.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

not a nice experience due to ignorant service!
Waiter is still spending his time outside talking to mama, nonna or ragazza.
Food was ok and definitely not the reason to leave after first course!

Been to Vini e Buffet? Share your experiences!