“great kosher stuff delivered to hotel”
Review of Chagat - CLOSED

Chagat
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ghetto
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been in rome for shabbat and I had a great opportunity in Rome. The kosher meals were delivered to my place of stay under suggenstion of some friends. Shbbat kit provides all necessary stuff candles ,meals wine etc. good price and tasty food

1  Thank felix b

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Debbie and David are brothers and own both Chagat ans Shilo. So you can choose any for a very good meal. They are very welcome and the best is that tey speak Hebrew. So for Israeli is very nice to hear some Hebre in Rome.

Also tey are located in the Rome Ghetto that is two minutes walking from main attrations like the Pantheon and Navona Square.

For those keeping kosher David have Glatt from Manchester rabinate.

1  Thank Rafi F
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I took a good shwarma with patatos, it was a standard dish with amazing taste I will return to this place for sure.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

i hit by chagat kosher food, ais amazeing food, with the ekzatli itali selected food. gost do this and go their.

1  Thank haim a
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I was touring the streets of Rome, and found this wonderful restaurant to stop by and grab some lunch. The place was clean, the food was delicious, and the service was friendly. The owner was really nice and accommodating. There was a small seating area where I could sit and relax after a long morning of walking. It was exactly what I was looking for and I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Rome.