“Beehive is THE place to stay!!!”
Review of Clover Guestrooms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Clover Guestrooms
Ranked #2,128 of 3,735 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I stayed three nights at this hotel. We stayed two nights in the Clover with shared baths and one night in the Sweets with a private bath. We had an absolutely fabulous stay! The staff was so friendly and extremely informative. We loved the rooms. They are so fresh and clean and environmentally friendly, even the shared bathrooms feel like they are your own. Everyone is so respectful of the shared space and it is just an adorable little community with its cafe and great WiFi ability and adorable garden patio. We would stay here EVERY single time we came to Rome without a doubt. And the crosspolinating website is very helpful and full of useful information for any traveler. I don't usually write these reviews, but for the very affordable prices, best location, and professionalism and cleanliness and everything, I give this place a five stars! Thanks Steve & Linda for all your hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Loved staying at Clover! lovely big rooms, clean kitchen, great balcony, friendly people - more middle-aged travellers than a young backpacker crowd :) Thanks for an amazing time! Definitely coming back, best place I've ever stayed in Rome.

Room Tip: 1, 2, 3 or 4 (4 is young and fun with weird paintings and film posters - that's where we were!)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Seems like a perfectly nice and decent place to stay. I had a room in a shared suite at the Cover. I only needed a room for one night in Rome before my flight home the next morning, so I was really only there for a few hours, just enough to have a general impression of the place. The common kitchen/ living area and bathrooms were nicely decorated, bright and clean. It was convenient to the termini station and easy to catch buses from there to other parts of central Rome. I liked the independence of staying at the Clover: I had my own set of keys so I could come and go as I please. I would recommend checking out either the Beehive or the Cover if you're looking for a place around the termini station.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Axel2DP
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Fantastic rooms in a gorgeous building, close to the station & famous attractions. Great service when checking in with good advice on where to go & how best to get there. Will definitely be going back. Well done Beehive!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ellie-Neve-Ava
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Me and my sister traveled there earlier this year. It was our first "hostel" after 8 hours of plane.

The place was clean and quiet !! Perfect to recover a 6 hours jetlag

The bathroom (which is the bigger we've seen in Italy) are realy clean too

The small kitchen is perfect if you want to cook your own food. If you fell a litle lazzy and you don't want to spend 20 euro for a pizza. I suggest you to go the grocery about 3 min by walk (close the piazza santa maria) and buy some very good pizza there. Add a litle 6 euro and you also have a good bottle a wine

Finaly, the biggest advantge of Clover rooms is that you are 5 min the Roma Termin train station.

Room Tip: If you can, avoid room close the street ! You would have no problem to sleep there but the one on th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Lovely clean accommodation with good facilities in a convenient location. Went with a friend but would be happy to stay there alone.
Trip Advisor requires at least 200 characters - that's a bit annoying!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Clean and safe building close to the termini station. We were there in June during a "heat wave" and managed fine with the huge ceiling fan in the room. The only thing we didn't like was the noise from the street below. For a light sleeper, even with earplugs, it was pretty loud.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple