“Beehive - Clover Guest rooms”
Review of Clover Guestrooms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Clover Guestrooms
Ranked #2,048 of 3,722 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The final leg do an overseas holiday was made even better by our stay in Rome at the Clover apartments. Facilities are fantastic ... Large private room, two large clean bathrooms and kitchen to enable one to cook. It is really well appointed and located to the termini rail station to head off from each day. Staff are ever so helpful. Thanks a million!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had a fabulous stay at Clover guest rooms. It's bright and airy, large rooms with a shared kitchen/dining area. We met some lovely people and had good chats in this shared area. It was spotless and respected by all the guests. We bought coffee, cereal & milk (there's a guest fridge, kettle, pans, cups, bowls etc). This meant we could start the day without rushing to find a cafe. Loved Rome, will definitely come back and stay at Clover.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Beehive is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed.
The host was charming and very helpful.
The rooms were clean and tasteful.
The cafe served lovely yummy vegetarian food and good wine, lovely chefs....
I will return when I come to Rome again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Ladysslipper
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I stayed three nights at this hotel. We stayed two nights in the Clover with shared baths and one night in the Sweets with a private bath. We had an absolutely fabulous stay! The staff was so friendly and extremely informative. We loved the rooms. They are so fresh and clean and environmentally friendly, even the shared bathrooms feel like they are your own. Everyone is so respectful of the shared space and it is just an adorable little community with its cafe and great WiFi ability and adorable garden patio. We would stay here EVERY single time we came to Rome without a doubt. And the crosspolinating website is very helpful and full of useful information for any traveler. I don't usually write these reviews, but for the very affordable prices, best location, and professionalism and cleanliness and everything, I give this place a five stars! Thanks Steve & Linda for all your hospitality.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Loved staying at Clover! lovely big rooms, clean kitchen, great balcony, friendly people - more middle-aged travellers than a young backpacker crowd :) Thanks for an amazing time! Definitely coming back, best place I've ever stayed in Rome.

Room Tip: 1, 2, 3 or 4 (4 is young and fun with weird paintings and film posters - that's where we were!)
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Seems like a perfectly nice and decent place to stay. I had a room in a shared suite at the Cover. I only needed a room for one night in Rome before my flight home the next morning, so I was really only there for a few hours, just enough to have a general impression of the place. The common kitchen/ living area and bathrooms were nicely decorated, bright and clean. It was convenient to the termini station and easy to catch buses from there to other parts of central Rome. I liked the independence of staying at the Clover: I had my own set of keys so I could come and go as I please. I would recommend checking out either the Beehive or the Cover if you're looking for a place around the termini station.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Axel2DP
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Fantastic rooms in a gorgeous building, close to the station & famous attractions. Great service when checking in with good advice on where to go & how best to get there. Will definitely be going back. Well done Beehive!!

• Stayed: April 2013