At the end of our 8 day Amalfi Coast Food and Wine Tour we spent the last night at this hotel. While it is centrally located, that was the only good thing. The rooms were "cleaned" but the carpet, drapes and 25 year old bed covers etc. were so laden with cigarette smoke and dust it was gross. The bathroom had been recently renovated and notwithstanding the incredibly tiny shower, it was nice. The elevators were scary, very small and not reliable. I guess taking all those stairs was better for our health in the long run! The breakfast was provided in a very small backroom. The area was very awkward and uncomfortable, and the food offerings were not great. We ended up leaving and grabbing a cappuccino and croissant at a store two doors down. I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel and was very eager to board the bus to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi is a 4 stars hotel located inside an ancient building from Renaissance Time (1600), facing on the beautiful Square of Santa Maria Maggiore, in front of the main Basilica. The hotels is 2 minutes walking from the Central Station of Roma Termini, final destination for all shuttle buses from airports, here there are all bus lines and the 2 metro lines A/B. From the hotel it is easy to reach by walking the Colossuem and Imperial Forum, and a little be far away the Spanish Steps and the main Via del Corso. The hotel has 39 rooms, elegantly furnished an equipped with a/c, television, minibar, safe and free wifi. Room categories available are: classic doubel, deluxe double, multiple rooms and Junior Suite. On request the hotel provides bar service and room service. Inside the building there is a maginificent internal garde with sofa and umbrellas where you can comfortably read a book or drink something; furthermore there is a Church from 1600 and a library room, provided also for meetings and conferences. The hotel serves the breakfast in the breakfast room or in the rooms on request, and our staff is available 24/24 for any information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi Rome
- Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi Hotel Rome