Hotel Siena
US$194
US$1,067
US$604
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrevi fountainspanish stepsgreat locationluggage bagsattractions rome has to offerclean tidypastrieswalking distancesmall hotelpiazza spagnafree breakfastworked finelarge bedlovely little hotelcomfortable roomsnice bathroomaround the corner
Reviewed 16 February 2012

An Italian friend of mine booked this property for me and a girlfriend. I travel a lot and would typically stay at Starwood properties due to my status but I wanted to have a more "rustic" Italian experience on this trip. I am very type A so am even to this day surprised I allowed my friend to book me in a hotel in which I was unfamiliar but I went with it. I am so glad I did! We arrived to this CUTE hotel which was conveniently located just steps from the Spanish Steps. We were met by smiles and attention by the hotel clerk who made us comfortable while our room was prepared. The hotel is small but couldn't be more charming. Our room was tastefully updated in modern ameneties and again, while small, made the best use of the space. The beds were comfortable, the hotel was quiet and in the morning, we had a lovely breakfast in the dining room which was included in the room rate.

I am so glad we discovered this gem and will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dee T
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The location of this little boutique hotel could not be bettered, everything is in walking distance from The Spanish Steps & The Trevi Fountain (2or3 mins), The Pantheon (10 mins), Colosseum (15 mins) right over to the Vatican (20-25mins). The rooms are very well appointed although perhaps a little small. The staff were very welcoming & accommodating. We wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again on a return to Rome. (we threw coins in the fountain, so we're sure to return!)

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Chowarahelp
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Very good hotel, well located between Piazza di Spagna and Fontana di Trevi.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the lowers floors, because the lift is quite small and slow.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Guilherme R
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Nice clean and smart hotel near Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps - sights everyone wants to see. Helpful efficient staff.
Welcome drink very welcome at 11pm. Modern rooms; wooden floors and b/w decor. comfortable beds. Lift small but this is an old building! adequate for 2 plus luggage.
Nice simple breakfast, and pleasant service. 'good eggs', says my daughter, pun intended no doubt.
Hotel a bit difficult to find- directions peter out at the end. Locals professed not to know, had to use iPhone.
we would return.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Great location: in a 2/3 mins walking distance from the train/bus stations. Lots of restaurants in the hotel street, you can pick a different one every night.

The breakfast is very good, there are only two problems: we stayed for 6 nights, and for 3 days we had to wait to get a table for 3. On another occasion, although the breakfast was served until 10a.m. at 9.30a.m. there were no food left.

I would definitely choose this hotel when staying another time in Rome.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family