Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This is tucked away at the end of the Metro with a 15 mins walk to the hotel. Staff very accommodating. Quiet hotel and clean. No lift to top floor though. Wifi in foyer The loo in my room 6 Top Floor needs some gymnastics if you want to sit down with your legs over your shoulder !!

Room tip: Single rooms are very small, best go for a double
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Wasn't especially tidy- hair left on bathroom floor and a tiny room. Opposite a noisy bar in a intimidating area also very hard to find if you don't know where you are going. It's a 15 minute walk minimum to the metro or bus -on a road with part of a pathway or walk on road. The only positive I found was they did a good breakfast buffet.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

READ this! Just left this hell hole today and I don't know where to start from!
Location: far from city center but easy ride on Metro (about 10 stops from Termini) and a long walk up the hill.
Rooms: what rooms? Wardrobe more like it. Because I was alone I opted for a single "room" trust me I went to boarding school and I've never seen a room so small! Very thin walls you can hear everything from the next room I mean EVERYTHING! When they flush their toilet, room 216 shakes! The noise from EVERYWHERE next door, people walking in the hallway, dogs barking in the streets to neighbours talking....yes you can hear all. If you want to pay to have a sleepless night , by all means go here. The rooms have no lights on the ceiling so you use a lamp (at the bottom of your bed) and bathroom light (if you want more night)! City tax €4 pppn awaits you at check out. So not worth it. I'd not stay here for £10 a night.
Shower room so small I banged my elbows a few times before deciding to scrab myself outside the shower (in the bathroom) only to go to the shower to rinse off (sorry maids , I had no choice).
Breakfast. .. what a load of S@$!. Tinned fruits (yes tinned fruits in italy) which smelt fermented. ..nasty! 3 type of pastries all covered in sugar, 2 types of cereal, no fruit juices but some sugar filled whatever c@#& it was they call juice. You want green tea? Sure have it was warm water, this hotel can't even provide hot water! Breakfast not worth the mention.
Staff: I checked in on Thursday, the man at counter didn't even say hello. Gave me the room card and asked me to leave my passport. ..NO thanks. I waited for 20 mins. He gave me my passport and gave me no info e.g. check out time, breakfast room or the local map.
I asked to change rooms but was told all the single rooms are the same. I paid about £33 pn plus the city tax of €4pn. So not worth.
I DO NOT recommend this hotel not even for free.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Tiaamaria
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Okay so this place gets some pretty awful reviews and I can understand why.
However positives, the bed was clean and relatively comfy, breakfast was limited but not awful and it's cheap hotel.
We booked last minute so were unable to get a city centre hotel so we ended up here, we didn't quite realise how far from the city it is though. The hotel give you a map to the metro which says "500m away"... bit more than that I would say it's down a massive hill with some delightfully smelly bins and then along a road where we feared for our lives. The wardrobe smelt very very damp so we didn't put any clothes in it and the room was TINY, about the size of a large car with walls thinner than paper. The area is dodgy to say the least, quite scary at night, graffiti everywhere and gangs who stand outside the hotel until the early hours.
The city tax was a shock and a half but in fairness that is Rome not the hotels fault but they do need to update their signs about it, they had the wrong price on so we had to scramble for cash and the last second, they ask for it on checking out and were relatively polite about it so I wouldn't believe the reviews saying they demanded the payment immediately. The hotel staff were a little rude but after a week in Italy I'm beginning to think that it's an Italian thing and not just the Giotto staff and I don't think it's intentional,
I think it's just that we British expect manners everywhere else to be as good as they are here ha!
Overall it was a bed to sleep in. I wouldn't recommend staying here, but if you're up for an adventure and looking for a cheap hotel outside of Rome go for it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank X8659RSunny
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

+ room clean and average
+breakfast good and average
+ maids do their job well

- thin walls and we ended up with school kids next to us who were up shouting til around 3am
- they decided to replace beds in the room above us at around 8am and were re arranging the furniture
- was hit and miss if the key cards worked
-they request you give them your key card when you go out, which we were happy to do. However the problem comes from them having no system in place to know they are giving the correct key to who it belongs to as someone requested our key as we were out but luckily the man on the desk remembered us. If his shift had ended someone would have ended up with our key.
- they cant really say they have a bar as the entire trip we were there it wasnt open and we were told to go the bar over the road
- roof top terrace was never open

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple