Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
Hotels.comUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$74
1,153 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Great Location!! - next to the Republica metro station and only 10 minutes walk from termini , good breakfast.
the room was small but the room service and the clean service were great .
The air condition and the WiFi were not good enough.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank itzahi
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I had been staying at the Hotel Miami for more than 18 years, and was a known client to this property. 2 days before arriving I asked if I could cancel my reservation as I was very tired and wished to remain where I was in Italy. They said they had to speak to a manager and I would have to call back. I did call back, and they said "we know you are regular clients of us but you have to honor the reservation or we will charge you one night for the room." I told them not a problem and I would arrive as planned "around 3 PM on my arrival day." As it was I took a later train, and was greeted at the hotel with the notice that "since I was late in arriving so sorry they had given my room away. (I was two hours late). They said they found for me a "sister hotel in the same building -- really no difference." I was obviously angry but since I was tired I agreed. The "sister hotel" was definitely inferior in quality (dusty, beat up decor, old fixtures) but the employees were friendly. The "breakfast" consisted of a basket of rolls that you ate in your room. No dining area in this other replacement hotel. I spoke to the staff at the Miami the next day and told them that after more than 18 years I would never stay at this hotel again or make a reservation or recommend it to someone. They told me that they had "made a mistake, that a room had plumbing issues and they had to give my room away since I was late" All of this because I was 2 hours late. I am sure the Hotel Miami remains a nice property but you don't treat long time clients this way and make up an excuse that "because you were late (again by two hours) we had to give your room away. And I was charged the same rate for the inferior hotel. Beware of this hotel. I would never trust them again. (to be fair I did receive a slight discount at the other hotel as a way of apology.)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank GeorgeNO
Reviewed 30 August 2016

It was ok. hotel is nice but need to be more clean ,but stuff love them .
I will go back again in this place .
Everything is close and no need for taxi .
Very quit room, breakfast wow love it .
If you want to relax with family this is place for you.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gmidorovic
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Stayed there for 4 nights. Hotel has very helpful staff and location is good ~ only 5 mins walk from closest metro station and within walking distance to major sites. Breakfast was good and it included cakes, ham, cheese, eggs and bread. Hotel room was clean though in need of refurbishment. Overall it's a good value for money.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank CalFam09
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Not a 5 star hotel but for people on a budget as was I, it was a good deal. Breakfast was super. Make sure you add that on when booking! Air conditioners were good. Walking distance to a few places!

Date of stay: July 2016