Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$76
eDreamsUS$73
1,154 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and I plus our daughter and friend stayed at the Miami hotel for 2 nights, The hotel was in a prime position for tourists wanting to explore Rome, close to great eating places, specialty stores and metro train system. Staff absolutely great with a great knowledge of english, ready to give you tips on where and how to get around.
The building is an old one but they have maitained it in very good condition. The rooms a little small, but very clean and as we were only staying 2 nights, the trade off was the fantastic location, they did offer a breakfast for only 7 Euro's which is cheap for Rome.

1  Thank privy9
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Miami Hotel is a great hotel to base yourself for visiting Rome. It is central for everything, in fact most places are reached on foot from here. The rooms are comfortable, as are the beds. The bedding was changed daily. There is a small breakfast room on the 5th floor which serves continental breakfasts. The staff are very friendly from the restaurant staff to the cleaners, and the reception staff are friendly and very helpful.
The safe deposit boxes are included.

Room tip: We had a room on the 4th floor, on the front. No need to sleep with window open as air con is quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank weekender6360
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My 15 year old grandson, Mason, and I just returned from a 6 day trip to Rome and stayed at the Hotel Miami. I stayed there 15 years or so and remembered how centrally located it was and thought I'd stay there again. I was so glad that I did because although there are many hotels along Via Nazionale this one is very welcoming and home-like. I added a daily breakfast for 5 euros each and it was hearty with many choices from ham, cheese, tarts, hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, croissants, brioche and coffees and juices.
Wifi wasn't that strong but we were able to get our devices charged. Air conditioning barely worked and it was a problem because of the heat and humidity.
The real winning part of the hotel is Mario, the receptionist. He is so nice, always has a smile and something nice to say. He is a fountain of information and made us feel really welcome. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: I asked for a room overlooking the street. It was very entertaining for us to look out and see what was going on at night.
2  Thank cate1112003
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Couldn't recommend this hotel enough. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk from termini station, perfect if you arrive by bus/train. Upon arrival we were politely greeted and given maps and directions to the attractions nearby - all within 10/15 mins walk! Room was pristine with a bonus of air con and had a wonderful view of the main street. Breakfast consisted of pastries,cereals, coffee etc and was hosted by polite staff.
Thank you Hotel Miami for a great first time stay in Rome!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

If your not sure where to stay then pick here.
You are right next to the colosseum, trevali fountains, pantheon and loads more.
Literally turn right when you walk out the entrance and keep walking to the end of the road, past the burger king and then you will see a subway. Take the steps to the left and it brings you out to the main attractions. Colosseum to the left and the fountains are to the right.
The hotel it's self is in a busy high street with loads of shops and eating places. Macdonalds is up the road if you want a quick bit to eat.
Mario was very helpful on the front desk, let us check in 2 hours early, rang us a taxi and phoned through for our pick up car to take us to the airport
Rooms are basic but you don't need much as your out and about looking at the sights.
Air con is amazing, we even had to put a blanket on the bed at night.
We booked a 24 hour bus tour, worth doing as it lets you jump on and off at each stop and you see things you might miss on foot.
Pickpockets- watch for them with bits of cardboard, begging for money. They come up to you and put the square bit of cardboard go to your pocket and put there hand in it underneath so you can't see.
I saw what she was doing and grabbed her, my partner was nine the wiser.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple