Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
Hotels.comUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$74
1,153 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was scheduled to cruise out of Civitavecchia so needed a place in Rome that would be convenient to the train station. I recalled staying at the Hotel Miami many years ago. I remembered it as a clean and pleasant place so decided to stay there again. I was happy to learn that the hotel still had the same quality. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfasts had a good selection of food. My only negative was the shower, which was very tiny. The bathroom was small to begin with, so there was nothing that could change that. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I visit Rome.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NurseBarb
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

For a 3 star hotel near many attractions comfortable walking distance. Good access to public transport.
Clean double rooms with en suite. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast good range and fresh ingredients Lovely restaurants nearby.
Surprised for the price

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Chazxx2011
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The Hotel Miami is in a great location - 15 minute walk to the Colosseum, Caesar Forum, and Augustus Forum. Also, 5 minutes to the Republica Metro station. Staff were friendly and made things easy to check in and out. The hotel was clean and surprisingly quiet given its central location. Breakfast was busy but the food was good. Would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wendyandtim2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I use to stay in this hotel when I visit Rome, because it is close to roma termini and is also easy to visit the town sights. It is clean, but little noisy and the breakfast could also be better. This time I had serious problems with the internet connection and speed! And I speak not for viber, but even to check my emails, which is very important for my job! I am not sure if I will continue using this hotel, if I find somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 951lefterisa
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed at Hotel Miami for four nights. Room was small but very comfortable with modern bathroom. Breakfast was provided every morning and had a variety of choices. Staff was very friendly and kept the room clean and tidy. Mario who mans the front desk was great and provided information and recommendations for restaurants, etc. Location was excellent and provided various transportation options. Hotel is close to train station and historical sights.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnsJ2948XA