The location of this hotel is very good; in the center and quiet.
However, it is bad in any other possible aspect:
- The bathroom is small, no bath (in an ordinary room), no place to shelve stuff, the water at the shower always overflows.
- The breakfast room is too smal; no matter when you come in, it is crouded and noisy; no service at all, tables are not clean; the variety and quality of food is limited, not clean, coffie is not served to the tables so you have to go and wait at the coffie machine.
- In the rooms there is no single piece of paper, pen, brochure, phone directory - absolutely nothing!
In summary, it is absolutely not what you expect to get in a 4-star hotel - even not in a 3-star hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 6-story Hotel located in main shopping area, overlooking Barberini Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Anglo Americano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anglo Americano Hotel Rome