“Book Susan and have a very personal tour in Rome”

Guided Tours in Rome and Vatican Museums
Ranked #31 of 204 Museums in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel and Rome in an small and private group. Your visit will be customized according to your interests. Have the best quality tours at the best prices. Our visits are ONLY with the top rated Official Guides authorized by the Province of Rome and the Vatican City. We do tours in Spanish, English and Portuguese. Don't waste your time waiting for other people, skip the lines with us.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We did 2 tours with Susan - Vatican and Christian Rome. They were both excellent and we can recommend Susan as a great guide, someone who has lived in Rome long enough to know it intimately but who also has an understanding of what it is like to be a visitor to Rome who does not speak /Italian. As well as knowing very well her subject area Susan can give you lots of insight into the local culture, knows lots of great restaurants and coffee bars and is generally a great person to be with.
Thank you Susan for 2 great visits!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Susana made our first tour of the vatican great! (Private tour with just my wife and daughter)She made it fun for my 7 year old daughter and kept her intrested in more. She also took some great pictures of us with our camera that turned out awsome.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Visited the museum with my son. I am grateful to God the almighty for giving me an opportunity
to visit this museum. But unfortunately a day tour is not enough. You may have to spendatleast a couple of days. Sistine Chapel is a must. All christians must visit this museum

1  Thank Raj_Abel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Living here actually I never use them, however I will try to provide pros and cons.
In this case, I do recommend to visit the museum in any case.

Worth it if it is not too expensive, but exhaustive,
Worth if you could possibly jump the queues up front (it is a popular place so waiting could take quite a while up to 1 or 2 hours at times (and usually groups do tend to go upfront at the entrance at least up to the last time I visited them).

Not worth it if they charge too much and if not with a official guides.
Not worth if you are rushing afterwards (i.e. if you need to catch a train to go to the airport at 11am) to the airport.
The museum is a must, particularly with a guide if you can afford it.
The museum is huge and with an impressive collection of works (statues, paintings, rugs, old documents, spanning all the major artistic periods from many centuries ago to modern art before exiting. Without considering the Sistine Chapel of course..

Just make sure to have several hours at your disposal (I would say at least 4 hrs),wear comfortable shoes and check website for dress code.

Please note that guided tours booking are available and offered by the Museums.
See webpage where booking and tel. numbers are available.
Make sure you check that before doing anything else, particularly for people requiring assistance (wheelchair and blind, who should not pay for the ticket, have a document proving this with you when you at the ticket office in any case. check on the site anyway or confirm this to the booking tel number representative).

Not one of my best reviews I suppose (sorry for that..) but at least I hope it helps somehow!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Thought I would have more from the tour just like skip the lines and good explanation of the museum, but O was mistaken. Paid 16 euros for the guide but there were so many people in the group that I could hardly follow her. Ok, we had good explanation she knew the hotel but we had to wait for so long to pay and get the equipment that if I were in the line it would be the same.
Get the audio guide and save your money.