No way in hell am I ever going back to this hotel!!
Unlike my other reviews I will list points about this hotel in terms of pros and cons:
1. Great location. You can walk it to the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, the Tiber, Alter of the Fatherland
1. Small rooms
2. No elevator
3. No WiFi in rooms. Only in the reception area
4. You have to carry all your luggage to your room even if it's on the 4th floor!
5. There is no view worthwhile
6. The breakfast spread is as long as your arm (see photo attached to review)
7. Most rude and inhospitable staff I have ever (and ever will) come across in my life
8. EUR 90 a day for all the above cons definitely not worth it
My suggestion if you don't care about the cons then go for this hotel.
My note to myself is I don't mind walking an extra mile or paying an extra euro or so for a better hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, LoveHolidays and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Arenula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenula Hotel Rome
- Arenula Rome