“If you want pizza, this is not a bad place to visit!”
Review of La Boccaccia

La Boccaccia
Ranked #68 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great selection of pizza, pick and choose what you want, they weigh it, heat it up if needed and the job is done! Yes, you can't go too wrong with pizza, and there are no doubt plenty of places like this in Rome - but if you're passing by I'd recommend it - staff were very friendly and polite too.

There are newer reviews for La Boccaccia

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Tiny little take-away spot where you order your pizza by the KG. Very fresh with unique varieties to choose from. I would definitely recommend for a quick and very inexpensive lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Pizza was cold and tasteless, I sat down in the only table available in a corner of the room on a small table almost in front of the main entrance. I've asked to heat my pizza in the oven and it was still cold! Negative experience that I cannot recommend.

1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was our local for a week whilst in Trastevere, and we ate there numerous times. Great pizza and loads of variety, good quality food and good price. Most of the staff were friendly except one young woman. Best pizza we have had so far in Italy.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous pizza served to walk away with and digest as exploring the side streets of this beautiful area.... We had some on our way to dinner !