“Fabulous”

Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: Private Full Day Trip from Rome
Ranked #8 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Limousine service Rome: Italian cities guided tours AIM Limo Rome is a young and dynamic limousine service company based in Rome, which has been operating in this business for many years, with drivers with a long-standing experience in their job. Available all over Italy.We arrange guided tours of Rome and the other main Italian cities, Transfers for all destinations, Limousine for weddings.Our fleet is composed by Mercedes viano,E class and S class, all new models.
San Luis Obispo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Everything one wants from a transfer service! From booking, to response to questions, timely pick up, actually he was early, helpful with all of our weighty luggage, friendly and amiable, interesting on history and places, fair pricing. For you that is looking for a good company that you can trust, this company impressed me!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Yvonne L

“Great Service!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

You cannot go wrong with AIM! Not only did we get to see the Amalfi Coasts, we also has an great lunch at Positano. Ivanov, our chauffer-guide-singer-comic-etc, was just fantastic! He was our interpreter at the Farmacia when my mom's blood pressure shot up and I had an allergy. He will genuinely help any way he can. He even got my daughter an espresso!

Great service!!!

Rock Hill, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect, on time, and comfortable”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

AIM limo service was one of our best decisions. The driver Alessandro Diblio picked us up on time and was so delightful. The car was very clean and very comfortable and he was so respectful, helpful and nicely dressed. We would definitely use this service again and highly recommend this company. He even treated us to coffee when we reached our destination!!

Farmingdale, New York
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First I wanted to thank Ivano. He was our driver 2 times. First picking us up from our cruise going to Rome. We spent a delightful 2 hours speaking of history and giving us information on restaurants. He suggested what to see and how to get there. He was extremely pleasent and so knowledgable. 2 days later he took us to the airport and like old friends, went over our trip to Rome. I highly recommend AIM Limo Rome Private Tours. I know when I return to Rome they will be the first arrangement I will make.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The driver guide is very friendly and resourceful. Most important... his car showed up in my hotel exactly 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Absolutely no complaint about it,

Visited April 2014
1 Thank hudson066

Been to Aim Limo Rome Tours? Share your experiences!