“dissapointed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ba Ghetto

Ba Ghetto
Reserve with
Ba Ghetto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,077 of 12,046 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Grill, Italian, Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oceanside, New York
“dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

We ate at Ba"ghetto Milky and quickly learned that in Italy, the bread and water on the table is not free! They were very busy even though the food was pricey. My husband was finished with his meal before mine was even served....would not go back there again.........

Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Chicago
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

The Jewish artichoke (Carciofi alla Giudia) was wonderful, quickly and lightly fried, but the rest of the meal was overcooked and service was terribly slow, even when we sought to catch their attention. The most disappointing meal we had in a week in Rome.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank CycleJeff
“Avoid this one”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Very unfriendly staff, unimaginative and even stale food, at a relatively high price. Only advantage of this place is that it's kosher (if you care for it) and open at noon when most places are closed. I'd only go there if I had no other choice. Even then I would stop to consider my options again.

2 Thank catomino
Windsor Ontario
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

The location is pleasant. The food is so-so. We tried both the Roman and Jewish artichoke, hardly edible. The vegetarian couscous was bland. We ordered white wine, which was tepid, no ice-bucket available, not even ice-cubes.The neighbourhood deserves better.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Gourgazaud
New York
“A Tasty Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

Wandering around this area of Rome we came upon a handful of restaurants on the street and decided upon Ba'Ghetto. Both our lunches were outstanding. My couscous with meat and vegetables left me searching for a recipe on line so I could duplicate it when I got home. My husband's pasta and mushrooms might have been the best pasta dish we ate in a city of excellent pasta. It was too hot to eat outside but indoors was the perfect temperature.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Ba Ghetto? Share your experiences!