“Roscioli's Wine and Food Tasting”
Review of Rimessa Roscioli

Rimessa Roscioli: Try our Cooking Class
Ranked #3 of 581 Nightlife in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BOOK our WINE TASTING DINNER on our website! Culture | Tradition | Wine | Food - An experience for wine lovers to serious collectors, presented by professional sommelier in a relaxed space featuring the best cheeses, meats, and dishes of Roscioli. WINE TASTING DINNER- our most popular option and enjoyed by all levels of wine enthusiasts. TASTE THE LEGENDS- a top-class experience for wine collectors featuring wines like Barolo, Brunello, Burgundy and Bordeaux (classified growths, Grand/1er Cru, Gaia, Sassicaia, etc) TASTING BAR - customized from 3 wines with pairings from 25 euros. Taste as many wines, dine and enjoy COOKING CLASS - part hands on, part demonstration. Learn the secrets to Roscioli's famous dishes like Amatriciana, Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe, meatballs and tiramisu. LAZIO WINE TOUR - visit the countryside for a relaxing day at 2 small producers, starting with a coffee tasting at Roscioli Caffe, dine in the vineyards with a picnic lunch of deli items from Roscioli.
Reviewed 3 October 2013

A very entertaining evening. Our host was very knowledgable and provided beautiful wine with cheeses and meats to accompany. He also presented a background of the region to assist with the enjoyment. Having a knowledge of wine not required. Finished with pasta and tira misu. Excellent food and wine. Located near the lively Campo di Fiori area. It was well worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
in 28 reviews
"cured meats"
in 8 reviews
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
in 9 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 77 reviews
in 211 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had a wonderful night wine and food tasting with Alessandro and so much fun. It was one of our highlights in Rome and we thought excellent value for money. The wines and food were gorgeous!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Here is my email to them:

Hello Alessandro -

My clients have just returned from their Italy trip. I sent them to over 5 different winery's, two private wine tastings in Venice plus stops for wine along the way. However, their favorite wine experience was with you. He raved and raved about it, he said he mentioned a wine they heard of and the next thing they know, the owner was called in to meet them. The only wine they bought on this wine trip was two cases with you.

Thank you so much for giving my clients such a great experience. I will now refer all my wine drinkers to you, and look forward to it.

(NOTE my clients had a infant and 3 year old along with their parents too: 4 adults and 2 kids)

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

My brother and sister in law took my wife and I here fof a wine and food tasting. Must say this was an amazing experience. I an not much of a wine drinker but Alessandro convinced me that Italian reds are un matched! This is highly recommended!

1  Thank Dirklaw