1) Great location to visit Rome : 5 mn walk to Pantheon, 15 mn walk to Coliseum, 10 mn from Termini station by bus (stop right in front of the hotel)...
2) Good breakfast with large choice
3) Clean and quiet room (our room opened onto the courtyard, not the street), large bathroom
Overall, a good choice for a first visit in Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Exe Hotel della Torre Argentina 3* located in the historical centre, at the point where ancient and modern Rome merge, Hotel della Torre Argentina is set in an aristocratic Settecento palace, decorated in classical style and with abundant decoration in fine woods. The hotel has undergone recent renovation (2010) in order to offer the level of facilities our guests deserve. We have two small reception lounges, a reading room and a romantic breakfast room, decorated in eclectic Italian style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Exe Hotel Della Torre Argentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Della Torre Argentina Rome
- Della Torre Argentina Hotel