The hotel is worth being in the center of town. It is rather plain and serviceable. the people at the desk are largely indifferent, but some are more helpful than others. Breakfast is fine. Little known secret: a lovely roof deck. in the summer hang out there in the morning or late-ish afternoon while it's not too hot. Great views and no one uses it! We bought Gelato next door to the hotel and sat up on the roof with friends-- really magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Exe Hotel della Torre Argentina 3* located in the historical centre, at the point where ancient and modern Rome merge, Hotel della Torre Argentina is set in an aristocratic Settecento palace, decorated in classical style and with abundant decoration in fine woods. The hotel has undergone recent renovation (2010) in order to offer the level of facilities our guests deserve. We have two small reception lounges, a reading room and a romantic breakfast room, decorated in eclectic Italian style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Hotel Della Torre Argentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Della Torre Argentina Rome
- Della Torre Argentina Hotel