I stayed at the Della Torre Argentina on the last week of May 2014. Though the hotel itself is not exactly new, everything was tidy, beds were comfy, and we had free high-speed internet throughout the building. We booked two rooms, one of which was huge by any standards, while the other was considerably smaller. Both had plenty of power plugs, which is always a plus. The hotel's strongest point was its amazing location at a very dynamic intersection, a couple of minutes from the Pantheon, and at a walking distance from any major sights (ancient Rome being a tiny place in general also helps). The people at the reception were also very friendly, and provided us with maps when we asked for directions. For the relatively cheap price compared to other hotels in the area, I'd definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Exe Hotel della Torre Argentina 3* located in the historical centre, at the point where ancient and modern Rome merge, Hotel della Torre Argentina is set in an aristocratic Settecento palace, decorated in classical style and with abundant decoration in fine woods. The hotel has undergone recent renovation (2010) in order to offer the level of facilities our guests deserve. We have two small reception lounges, a reading room and a romantic breakfast room, decorated in eclectic Italian style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Hotel Della Torre Argentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Della Torre Argentina Rome
- Della Torre Argentina Hotel