Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    • Bar/Lounge
      Great 4.5/5
      Average 3/5
        1,688 results
        All reviewsmetro stationagnese annibalianoprivilege roomnice hotelresidential areaspent nights at this hotelquiet locationminute walktop floorbuy ticketsdowntown romerooms are comfortableenjoyed my stayper daythe room was nicerooftop barpublic transport
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here last week 3 days + 2 days (after a short break in Florence). The hotel is located at 5 minutes walking from Agnese/Annibaliano (which is 4 stations away from Termini). The neighborhood is very quiet in an area of quite luxury appartments. Staff is quite friendly. The entry of the hotel looked like renovated to me. The hotel rooms are really very good for the price: Nice wooden floors and clean and undamaged furniture. Fridge with free water and a safe. Enough space to store your clothes. The beds (like usual with Mercure/Novotel) very good. The bathrooms were clean, nice big bath, nice details like shower gel, soap and clean big towels. Airco and heating working well. I just had some noisy upper neighbors make quite some noise 1 night. The breakfast was very nice: meat, cheeses, bread, mini croissants, cereals, milk, eggs, fresh pine aple, fresh melon, kiwi, yoghurt. The coffee machine is acceptable but not more than that. However on request (without charges) you can order coffee from a 'real' machine which has the quality of the hotel: very good. A bit strange, although there are juices (not fresh) I could order even fresh orange juice during my first stay, but not during the second stay (but for the price I paid this was acceptable for me). If you like walking (like me), the Villa Borghese park is around 30/40 minutes walking from the hotel. This park is next to the metro station Spagna from were you can visit a lot of the main attractions. Overall: I would recommend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
        MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for all your great comments about your stay in our hotel.
        You took a beautiful "picture" of my hotel services; in a few words you have been able to summarize the key points. Thank you so much!
        Your satisfaction is our best compensation. It encourages us to pursue our efforts and makes us proud to have welcomed you.
        Please keep writing to us. Your assessments are essential and will allow us to improve continually our service.
        Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel I remain,

Yours faithfully

Lucia Padovan – General Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This hotel is located in a residential and university neighborhood very calm and apparently safe (confirmed by locals). It`s 400m straight from the metro station Anniballiano, Line B1, wich connects you to all atractions within 5-10 min. The room and bathroom has a good size and some has a balcony. The are is very silent. The staff is very courteous and have helped us in any matter we've asked. I sure recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
        MERCURETRIESTE, Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for your comments about your stay in our hotel.

Your words were touching and it was a pleasure having received them.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel I remain,

Yours faithfully

Lucia Padovan – General Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
        Reviewed 15 November 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
        Reviewed 13 November 2013

Being an Accor member I got a good deal at this hotel and hence chose this hotel in Rome. Overall a very decent experience with a typical mercure style room and lesser staff numbers. You would have to go to the restaurant in case you want plates and forks etc. The location is slightly away from the city center though the metro station in about a 10 minutes walk away.
        Had a good stay overall!