Algotels
Lol.travel
Vio.com
All reviews fresh towels light sleeper yogurt recommend this hotel ham bus stop air con minute walk colosseum cheese
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I cannot recommend this hotel.
When I arrived I had to pay for the five days up front. When I saw the other guests i understood why. It was noisy, people talking loudly after 23.
My bathroom had a foul odor, and the toilet was mounted so close to the sink that i had problems sitting on it.
But .... It was cheap, clean and the brakfast was eatable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed there with my wife for her birthday, very nice hotel, friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms with shower.

Only one negative thing is the heating. It is only an air conditioner with "heating" function, not really effective, but more noisy.

I definitely recommend this hotel for warmer days!

Thanks

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pyramid2014, Direttore at Hotel Pyramid, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

We thank you for being in our structure.
We are pleased that our job satisfies our clients.
For the "heating" problem, we are trying to do the best to solve the problem. Not all the rooms have this problem (only few rooms).
We try to improve our job every day.
We will wait for you for your next trip in Rome.
Thank you!
Regards

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Budget hotel at best. Breakfast OK if u like continental style personally I like the English style myself. Good safe location in not a tourist area bars are good round about the hotel you might see the odd dodgy person about but if you keep to yourself you should be ok. Staff there are ok even thou they don't realy speak much. No bar in hotel or cafe only poor vending machines and menu in bedroom that does not exist. overall I would not stay there again I would stay in piazza navonna area a good tourist location in uptown Rome, worth paying that bit more for a great time in Rome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eancfc2012
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights as I thought reviews we good but we really had a bad experience here, first off the front desk girls were rude with an attitude. It made me not ask them anything anymore and avoid them. As we checked in, we weren't welcomed, we were given a room on the 2nd floor which is really 3rd floor. I told them my mom had foot problems and to change it but she didn't want to until the next day which was still fine for us, this room the water was cold and room was freezing, we didn't complain bc we were being moved anyway. The 3nd room, the shower drain didn't work, I called and told the guy & he said I'll write a note & tomorrow we'll fix it.. didn't happen and I called again next night, he'll write a note again and said someone will look after it tomorrow during the day, night we come back.. still nothing. It was so hard to shower bc in 30 secs the water was up to your ankles; you would have to shower turn it off and wait 5-10 mints then start ur shower again... so frustrating. Martin was approachable and helpful, he was only there at nights but no one listened to him it seemed like, his notes were ignored. Overall, I would never recommend anyone to go here and I defiantly will not come back to this hotel. I rather have paid more for better service and at least enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

kind client
we would want to reply to your critique saying that you should be sincere.
You and your mother arrived in hotel very soon ( before the check-in time) in the morning. The receptionist kindly give you a bigger and better room for you,( not the one that you paid for) telling you that was on the second floor. She advised you that only the next day you will move on the first floor. (you couldn't use 2 room in the same day!!!! or not?).
As you wrote you didn't tell anything us about the problems in your room....how could we help you?????
Martin worked only in the afternoon not in the night (as you wrote) and for his malpractice case was fired! So it seem very strange that he was the only one helpful with you.
Regards

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived on the 17th September, and the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Like some of the other reviews, there is a lot of traffic noise through the early evening, but after 9.30, it calms down a lot. We had a few rowdy guests during our stay, but they were dealt with accordingly by the staff and it didn't bother us for too long. Air con could be a little noisy, but mostly if you woke up in the middle of the night and everything was silent. Can't be heard over the TV, so it's not as noisy as we were expecting from the reviews here. It's not a long walk from the metro, which was great for our week of sightseeing, and there are some great restaurants around the vicinity. We would definitely recommend L'insalata Ricca which is just around the corner.

Overall, we've had a great stay and would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: September 2016