US$132
US$123
US$292
US$216
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$219
US$167
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Augusta Lucilla Palace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$998
US$353
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,679 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrastevere areainner courtyardtiber riverrooftop terracewithin walking distanceside streetlovely hotelwalked everywheremarble bathroombars and restaurantspastrieswould definitely stay here againgelatoon footancient romethree nights
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I used trip advisor to find a hotel on my recent Easter week trip to Rome. I found the Hotel Ponte Sisto. I was nervous at first as we left the main road and took a turn in what looked like an alley. We went 1 block and the hotel doors were on the left. I have come to discover the road was not an alley, but an example of most of the streets throughout the city. The hotel was beautiful and the staff were so helpful with taxis questions, any request was a problem. The rooms are traditional European style so they are small, but very comfortable and contained everything one would need. They had excellent wireless that was free. I was able to travel to every site and event (I was able to almost touch the pope at his weekly audience!). The hotel is on the river Tiber with the Ponte Sisto bridge just outside the hotel. The bridge leads to an area known as the Travestere with so many incredible restaurants and shops. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and I definitely will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had mixed feelings about staying at the Hotel Ponte Sisto for our 8 nights in Rome. The room (107) was a good size with two big windows overlooking the courtyard with nice light. The bed could be a king or two twins. The bathroom was also large and beautiful with marble tiles. It was fairly quiet and very clean. The hotel and room worked well for me as a wheelchair user, though there is a step from the road into the lobby which I needed a hand to get up. They have three wheelchair accessible rooms: 107, 106, 105. We loved the location of the hotel - a couple blocks from Campo di Fiore (daily veggie market!), the Pantheon, Plaza Navona, and of course the bridge to Trastevere (hence the name of the hotel).
The down sides: the beds must have been foam, because I sleep on my back, and every morning I woke up with the shirt and sheets soaked on my back; the mattress didn't let me breathe. Yuck. This was really unpleasant.
Breakfast gets old fast - runny scrambled eggs, too salty bacon, sausage made out of bologne, low quality meats and deli cheeses, and lots of sweet breads. Yes, there is also fruit and cereals, but for a foodie, it was hard for 8 days. We stayed in another hotel outside of Rome that had a much better breakfast serving lovely artisan cheese and salami.
Wifi was weak. It was fine if all you needed to do was check email, but watching a video or video chatting didn't work. One night I sat in the bar area for better wifi speed. This seems like an easy fix for the hotel.
The people at the front desk were fine, answering our questions, making dinner reservations for us, but there wasn't any love or softness. Traveling is hard, especially using a wheelchair, and it would have been nice to be extended a bit of extra care.
I might stay there again, for the location and because I know it works for my wheelchair. I'd like to be there in warmer months to have breakfast in the courtyard, yet at the same time I wondered if we would have had such a quiet experience in our room if the courtyard had been in full use.

Room Tip: They have three wheelchair accessible rooms: 107, 106, 105. All face the courtyard. We peeked in room 114 which was tiny, faced the street, and was dark. I would have been pretty depressed it that had been our room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank abh345678
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The room was very nice but felt a bit tight for what we paid - we assume that's typical of Rome. It was spacious enough for what we really needed, which was a place to sleep and shower. The location was great - conveniently central to a wide variety of attractions.

The hotel has a nice courtyard where complimentary breakfast was served, but there was no lunch or dinner served.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrianMBaltimore
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I were in town to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. I casually mentioned this to the woman at the front desk and we received a complimentary bottle of prosecco within the hour. The room was very nice and comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was a great way to start the day. After traveling to Florence for a few days, we returned to Hotel Ponte Sisto. We were told that because we had stayed there in the beginning of the week, we were upgraded to their "nicest" room in the hotel. It was absolutely beautiful with sweeping views of Rome and our very own lemon trees on the veranda. Would go back in a heartbeat. The staff were helpful and friendly and the hotel is located in a great, convenient location. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great hotel tucked away down a cobbled street and yet great location to all the main attractions. Roof top terraces and a beautiful central courtyard which to enjoy a drink and get together. Staff friendly and helpful, although one or two were lacking a smile. Great breakfast, wide range of cereal, continental, scrambled egg and bacon.
Rooms lovely and modern and spotlessly clean although quite small, the bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom! The bed was quite hard and hollow fibre pillows were well filled and again quite firm. For a 4* hotel it would have been nice to have tea/coffee making facilities but there was a well stocked mini bar in the room. We paid a little extra for a delux double but didn't get chance to compare it to a standard so not 100% if it was worth it.
We would definately use this hotel again for it's great location.

Room Tip: Top floor corner room as you get really good views of the city and you are close to the roof top terrace
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends