Conveniently located near the main station and close to the Colosseum and the Forum. More like a small boutique hotel than a B&B although it is not easy to find as there are no signs. Entry is via big double doors and security is sound. Our accommodation was lovely and roomy with double glazed windows and a turbo shower. A plentiful breakfast of good quality is provided in the breakfast room. The surrounding area has plenty of restaurants of varying degrees and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. The accommodation is ideal for tourists, providing a central base with luxury and comfort. It's located just a few steps from the Coliseum, the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State; made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore. This accommodation has been mentioned in the Michelin Red Guide for the 3rd consecutive year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Petit Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Hotel Rome
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Bed And Breakfast