It has a great location walking distance from the station and we could also walk to a lot of places such as Colosseum, ancient Rome, Spanish steps to name a few.
Very nice and well decorated room and friendly staff. A continental breakfast is included in the price which is quite good value for European standards.
We felt like we were living in our own place as we had a key to the main door and it was deserted most of the time.All in all a great place, I will stay here again whenever we visit Rome again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. The accommodation is ideal for tourists, providing a central base with luxury and comfort. It's located just a few steps from the Coliseum, the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State; made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore. This accommodation has been mentioned in the Michelin Red Guide for the 3rd consecutive year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Petit Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Bed And Breakfast
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Hotel Rome