Great location. The boutique rooms are modern and clean. If you are looking for just a nice and clean place to stay during your visit, this is great for you. We were tourists and wanted a tiny bit more such as local recommendations. We were looking for friendly services, something you could get from staying at a B&B place. Somehow it felt like a hotel more than a B&B, but there was nothing to complain at all.
Each room has a separate bathroom and the bed is comfortable. Wi-fi and breakfast are provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. The accommodation is ideal for tourists, providing a central base with luxury and comfort. It's located just a few steps from the Coliseum, the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State; made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore. This accommodation has been mentioned in the Michelin Red Guide for the 3rd consecutive year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Petit Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Bed And Breakfast
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Hotel Rome