My daughter and I stayed at 58 Real De luxe on Via Cavour after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the shower room was very nice. We had an Executive Double which was accessed by a side street. The bed was slightly better than some I have experienced in Italy but the pillows were hard. The breakfast was adequate with fresh pastries daily. The one draw back (room 403) was that the trams went by right underneath the window and continued until late and resumed again early the next morning, so sleeping was difficult. This B&B is in a good position for local restaurants and there are some very nice ones in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. The accommodation is ideal for tourists, providing a central base with luxury and comfort. It's located just a few steps from the Coliseum, the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State; made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore. This accommodation has been mentioned in the Michelin Red Guide for the 3rd consecutive year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Petit Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Hotel Rome
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Bed And Breakfast