Contrary to some of the other reviews, we had a fabulous stay at the Aleph for 2 nights on our 2.5 week Italian odyssey.
- Location is fantastic....metres from Piazza Barberini and 5 min walk to Spanish Steps area
- Very funky albeit slightly scary lobby area. As many have noted, there is a heaven / hell theme
- Had a decent sized room with very modern funky bathroom including our own jacuzzi. Furnishings were modern, but not ultra modern...looks maybe 10 years old
- Spa / sauna / pool area was also very funky, although the gym is very small and the water in the jacuzzi was too cold
- Had fantastic service including an Asian hotel style welcome with a sitdown briefing
- got a small discount off expedia, but was still exxy. May have expected something a little better for the price?
- Breakfast was ok, not worth the cost though (I think it was 20 Euros?)
Other things to note:
Well worth heading to Travestere for food....the restaurant Carlo Menta was very good and very cheap. We also did a Vatican tour arranged through the concierge for around 59 Euros per person...well worth it to have someone explain things and have a hassle free experience...we had a fantastic guide called Carlotta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a Prime Location, just steps from Rome's storied Via Veneto, the luxurious Aleph Hotel Rome charms with its new modern Italian design and its fine and warm hospitality. An executive floor is totally renewed and will accomodate you in a trendy and chic ambiance with luxurury bathrooms and precious lighting. The new rooms are equipped with high technology features: Complimentary fiber optic Wifi speed connection service, USB charging ports, Streaming from your mobile phone to TV, Spotify, Youtube, Euronews, Accuweather Streaming, TV 45 to 60’, Temperature control. The historical building was a bank in 1929 and then transformed in a hotel. Recently works have brought to light the original pillars in Cipollino Marble of the '30s in the lobby. The main part of the lobby is closed for the month of June to valorize this inheritance that will be part of the new Aleph. Further new rooms and a brand new bar are coming soon in July. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Aleph Hotel Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Aleph Rome
- Boscolo Aleph Hotel Rome