Palazzo Naiadi
US$954
US$468
  • Restaurant
3,054 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelrooftop poolfoot ceilingsmarriott pointsconcierge stafffive star hoteldeluxe roomtrain stationan upgradevia nazionalespanish stepsmini barheart of romebreakfast was includedvisit to rometrevi fountainpastries
Reviewed 29 September 2012

When you check in you are asked to hand over your credit/debit card so they can take pre-authorisation of 200 Euros. I understand most hotels take pre-authorisation but not for that amount!!

My room overlooked the main road outside and during the night it can get rather noisy and keep you up. If your after a scenic view from your hotel room window/balcony I would go elsewhere.

I didn't eat at the restaurant because the food was over priced.

This hotel is approximately a five minute walk from the railway station (which will take you directly to and from the airport) and opposite the tube station making it an ideal location for getting about. The room I stayed in was a decent size, comfortable and clean - all the things you expect from a five star hotel. There was a flat screen TV with a small number of English speaking channels, including Sky News.

The staff are friendly enough but it's just an overpriced bog standard 5 star hotel in a decent location.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2012

A five minute walk from the railway station makes this an easy hotel to access if you take the train from the airport. I found my bed comfortable. Quite a few English speaking TV channels. My room was quiet looking inwards to other rooms which was just fine because I was working. Room had very high ceilings which made it feel spacious - and there was indeed plenty of room anyway - king size bed, easy chair, working desk and free internet.
Outdoor eating in the piazza is a lovely touch. Service was very good in both the restaurant and bar with staff speaking clear and competent English.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Stayed two nights a couple of weeks ago ... had a room facing the rear of the hotel and it was very quiet ... comfortable bed, certainly no complaints.
Breakfast is pricey ... like others said plenty of choices within a five minute walk ... great patio out front of hotel for people watching ... and a corner newstand with papers from different countries ... also a cinema next door if you speak Italian.

Any interaction I had with staff was helpful and professional.

Hint: their Mercedes drove me to the airport for 55 euros ... just slightly more than a regular cab ... worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Yes the hotel is beautiful. No one in room service speaks any English. You have to repeat and repeat and mostly even then they say "yes yes" theyve got it. Three times in a row my breakfast has been completely different from what I've asked for. The bed is the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept comparable to a motel in Toronto. I am also staying in a 2700 euro a night suite. Which makes things worse because I can't possibly upgrade any further. Over all even though the hotel has "style" I would recommend to stay anywhere else. I am sure any place would be better then this.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Reason4existing
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We began our trip to Europe in Rome and were lucky enough to have stayed at this hotel.
This is a 5 star property housed in the remains of ancient Roman baths. There is one bath preserved and on show in the basement.
Our initial impression of the hotel was exciting... a large circular fountain in the square, opposite the Basilica Maria which would create the lovely view we saw from our gorgeous front room each day.
The front desk staff were efficient and helpful and upgraded our room because the one we booked was not ready for us and we had requested early arrival.
The room was wonderful. Very large with Italianate furniture and ample built in closets. The bathroom had marble clad walls, floors and counters with more than enough space for 2 people and had a shower and bathtub.
We noticed in other reviews that this hotel has experienced problems with flooding from the showers and indeed we found this out the second last day of our stay. We think that it is a construction flaw ??? but housekeeping answered the call and mopped up as best they could that evening and returned early next morning to rectify the problem.
No big deal we just continued to use the bath tub.
We enjoyed the beautiful buffet breakfast served on the 1st floor dining room each day. Fresh fruit, juices, cereals, breads, pastries, cakes, cheeses, meats and eggs together with a hot dish which could be ordered from the menu.
Hot tea and coffee was plentiful. Service was excellent.
The pool was small but ample for a late afternoon swim after a hot day of touring.
We found many great restaurants within a very short walking distance of this hotel.
We attempted to travel on city transport on our first day but were thankfully deterred because they were so over- crowded. Pick pockets do their best work in conditions like that, so we took taxis wherever we needed to go from then on.
Rome was hot and crowded while we were there mid- August but we loved every minute of our time and would without hesitation recommend the Boscolo Exedra for a luxurious stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite with a view, you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple