All reviews lepanto metro station minute walk boiled eggs restaurants and cafes hotel is located pastries stay there again around the corner the ground floor on foot main attractions spacious room tourist attractions nice breakfast within easy walking distance piazza navona vatican
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I often go there while in Rome for work . Position is perfect. They accept dogs, nice breakfast, good and gentle staff. Only the rooms at ground floor are a bit noisy, due to people coming and going. The reception, Giusy in particular, is extremely kind and solve every problems you may encounter. She should be made director of the hotel.

Room Tip: uper floors are better
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank GAIART33
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I spent three nights here on a business trip. It was an overall good experience with 2 good nights of sleep out of 3. On my arrival I was checked into room 403 (top floor and courtyard side as requested in advance). The (single) room itself was ok: decor a bit dated but well-kept, small tv, small cupboard and safe, very clean bathroom with bidet and a well-working shower. However, there was a constant monotonous noise in the room, comparable to the droning in an airplane cabin. You could literally put your hand on it, as I could feel the vibration on the wall, as if there was a washing machine or air shifting machine behind it. This actually caused me some trouble falling asleep and I eventually asked for a room switch the morning after. Staff was actually quite nice about it and although the place was pretty full, I was moved to room 206 (2nd floor, street side). It was a double room in the same style of decor and smaller bathroom without bidet. Although there was ocassionally some noise from the street in the late hours (I am aware I was in Rome), I got two nights of pretty good sleep in 206.
Breakfast in the basement floor was good, offering a small selection of rolls, bakery items, toast, packaged jam, honey and butter, boiled eggs, some juices, coffee and a small cereal choice with canned fruits - nice enough to kick off your day.The big plus of the hotel were the nice staff and the pretty good WiFi connection.I can recommend this place to business travellers as well as tourists wishing to visit the nearby Vatican early in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We used Delle Vittorie as a base for ourselves and our families for our wedding and everyone had a great experience. We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly, they were happy to let me practice my Italian but able to switch to excellent English when I began to struggle. They ordered numerous taxis for us all over the week and the cleaners were brilliant.

The only down side is that the hotel is a bit further out from the centre than I had first thought, it's easily walkable, a taxi ride from Piazza Navona is about €12 and there's a Metro stop about 10 minutes' walk away but as the week goes on, legs get heavier and wallets get lighter so it starts to seem further and further away so bear this in mind. Having said that, the area where the hotel is located is great if you're hoping to see a slightly more Italian version of Rome since, because it's further out, there are fewer tourists and a much more "local" feel.

One word of warning to travellers is that there is no iron and ironing board to use, this certainly isn't any fault of this hotel because I've since learned that it's a general thing with hotels in Rome but it's something to consider. There is a laundrette just around the corner which the hotel staff were very helpful in directing me to.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The hotel is very decent, staff is very friendly and efficient. However,some details need to be adjusted. In example, in the bathroom there was a terrible smell, coming from the sewer, and we had to stay with the window open for a while, and the problem did not go away. It is clear that it is a structural problem, but it need to be fixed. Breakfast was very good, although the breakfast room is very small and at peak time people had to wait for a table. Nice neighbourhood. General renovation needed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
hoteldellevittorie, Responsabile reception at Hotel Delle Vittorie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

thank you so much and we are just in tuch with a General renovation. hope soon that we going to to it.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

as i reached to the reception, i was surprised that no reservation, it was a big chock as i received a confirmation by "expedia" nearly on month before arrival, i made a big battle with the receptionist as she first denied any reservation then she told me that it is cancelled by me , finally i reject any new reservation with new prices, it was a terrible check-in but after this (2) hours passed away every thing is acceptable. but i have to rate as average because of the terrible check-in

Room Tip: check the reservation,and your room before final check-in
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
hoteldellevittorie, Responsabile reception at Hotel Delle Vittorie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Mr Mostafa,
you made a reservation with the payment in the hote, the same day you made the reservation we ask for a new creditcard, because the one you send trow Expedia, was not possibel to take a garantie for your stay, no hotel take without a garantie a reservaiton, so after you did not give another credit card, the reservation was cancel, so please when you check in without any reservation we have to garantie that we have a room and check whats happen, we have also given a room to you with the same prices you made the reservation, and now you write that you pay another price higher ....
it is not.