Location is great. 5 min walk from the metro station. The area is residential, so is very quiet. We walked till 11 o'clock and never felt anything danger. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were good, not so big. But for us were very adequate. Bathroom was big enough. They were very very clean. Elevatores were fine. We do not asked breakfast, but the hotel has a cafe right in front that is very very good. I'm going to stay at this hotel when i get back to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna