Gorgeous neighborhood, well organized and clean. Close to a major hospital in the city. Many shops, restaurants, bakeries and markets surrounding the hotel. The metro is a 5 minute walk. The rooms have bathtubs, and good bathrooms. Air conditioning and good cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna