We recently stayed here in September. The hotel was nice, staff were nice, somewhat helpful. the room was big, bathroom was nice. Although the hotel isn't in the main tourist area of Rome, we are glad we stayed here, its a very nice area, little shops and markets around and a really nice café /take away place around the corner on the main road. They didn't have a map of the area around the hotel and the only map they had the hotel wasn't even on it. Only takes 10 minutes or so to get to the colosseum so wasn't to bad. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, meeting room and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. Located in a residential neighborhood with trendy restaurants and bars that suit all tastes and budgets and lot of shopping activities, this Hotel is appropriate both for leisure and business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna