The hotel room was nice. Breakfast was the worst out of all the hotels we stayed at in Italy. The location is miserable. everywhere we went to eat we have gotten yelled at, treated terribly, or ignored. We are seasoned travelers, and travel internationally every year. We try to speak the language to the best of our ability. We try to blend in. One restaurant we visited the owners mother came at the end of our meal slamming Physics books on the table telling us we were stupid Americans. Another bar ignored us completely. Another place yelled at us for putting our napkins in the wrong place when we were done with lunch. the location of the hotel should be avoided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna