The staff here were really helpful. Every time I had to go the front desk for something, there was never an attitude and they were quick and efficient. They got me taxis, helped with the check-in at the downstairs computer, searched for a particular tourist attraction, and answered other questions. At night, the bar is open and the bartender was also helpful. The room itself was a little small for a double room. The bed was not my friend and the mini bar had basically been turned into a small refrigerator (i.e., it was empty). But very clean, nice shower/bathtub and two elevators. Very quiet at night. Not particularly advantageous with respect to location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna