We stayed at this hotel two years ago and were quite satisfied, however, our recent stay indicated a marked improvement on an already acceptable standard. The reception staff are excellent and Mr Alessandro, in particular, was outstanding in his helpful approach throughout our 4 day stay. He achieved bookings in restaurants, happily, even when asked to do so a number of consecutive times when the targets were fully booked. A taxi was organised for us for a day trip with Mr Tonino (Ph 339 8584101) who was absolutely wonderful and speaks English. The cleaning staff were excellent. Wi-Fi is free, easily accessed and a very welcome change from exorbitant prices. Reception will print boarding passes for you. Breakfast is good value, staff helpful and food of a good quality. Room 116 is a corner room and recommended, close to emergency exit and easily accessed from the lobby without the lift. Though the shower is Roman size, the bathroom is well presented and well maintained. Air conditioning works, is adjustable and not noisy. Windows are double glazed so noise from via Nazionale is minimal. Public areas are well presented and clean. The only suggestion is that tea/coffee making facilities would be welcome. I am surprised at some of the previous reviews, we demand value for money but we were pleased with all aspects of the hotel especially the reception staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars International Palace, Rome Termini hotel, has recently been refurbished in order to offer our guests the maximum comfort and modern-style living; however, a large part of the common areas maintain their original style and décor, taking us back to the times of the struggle for unification. The result is a renaissance type of architecture and ambiance, inspired in the Palladio villas and equipped with the most up-to-date services and amenities. The entrance hall to the palace welcomes guests with its gold-inlaid stuccoed ceiling. The hotel in Rome is surrounded by cafés, trattorias and typical restaurants. The Eurostars International Palace Hotel has a small restaurant where the finest Italian and international cuisine can be sampled, in addition to reception rooms adaptable to cater for small groups or larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Eurostars, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars International Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars International Palace Hotel Rome
- Eurostars International Palace Rome