The location of the hotel is excellent. The room was very small. No place to keep the baggage. If you drain the bathtub, water comes out from a drain in the centre of the bathroom, making the whole bathroom wet. The breakfast was good and we being vegetarian could eat in the same. Colloseum was walking distance from the hotel at around 10 minutes of brisk walk. Very centrally located. The springs in the mattress was broken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars International Palace, Rome Termini hotel, has recently been refurbished in order to offer our guests the maximum comfort and modern-style living; however, a large part of the common areas maintain their original style and décor, taking us back to the times of the struggle for unification. The result is a renaissance type of architecture and ambiance, inspired in the Palladio villas and equipped with the most up-to-date services and amenities. The entrance hall to the palace welcomes guests with its gold-inlaid stuccoed ceiling. The hotel in Rome is surrounded by cafés, trattorias and typical restaurants. The Eurostars International Palace Hotel has a small restaurant where the finest Italian and international cuisine can be sampled, in addition to reception rooms adaptable to cater for small groups or larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Eurostars, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars International Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars International Palace Hotel Rome
- Eurostars International Palace Rome