We stayed in a Junior Suite for three nights in this hotel right in the heart of Rome. The location was fantastic, as were the front desk staff. The room itself was laid out in away that had most of the extra space a bit wasted. There was a bit of a hallway, then another narrow corridor, and then a standard size bedroom. It was good with our luggage, but the TV was in a funny place, and the couch sort of pointed at a wall. Probably a bit pricey and tired for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars International Palace, Rome Termini hotel, has recently been refurbished in order to offer our guests the maximum comfort and modern-style living; however, a large part of the common areas maintain their original style and décor, taking us back to the times of the struggle for unification. The result is a renaissance type of architecture and ambiance, inspired in the Palladio villas and equipped with the most up-to-date services and amenities. The entrance hall to the palace welcomes guests with its gold-inlaid stuccoed ceiling. The hotel in Rome is surrounded by cafés, trattorias and typical restaurants. The Eurostars International Palace Hotel has a small restaurant where the finest Italian and international cuisine can be sampled, in addition to reception rooms adaptable to cater for small groups or larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Eurostars, Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars International Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars International Palace Hotel Rome
- Eurostars International Palace Rome