My mum and i just had our 3rd stay at Caesar House. As always, the staff were so friendly and helpful, the room was lovely (we asked for and got the Clodia room, the same one we've stayed in every time), breakfasts were fantastic, and the location is just second to none. I very much suspect we will be back again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane