Our party consisted of two couples so we could book the Suite with adjoining double bedroom giving us all access to a large lounge area and kitchen. Caesar House is in an excellent spot enabling all major sites to be reached on foot. A point worth remembering before you buy a Roma Pass with its use of public transport built into the price.
From the moment we booked the lady at Caesar House could not have been more helpful. Do take time to have a chat and take advantage of her local knowledge. We also discovered some wonderful restaurants I'm sure we would never had found without her advice.
Although on the busy Via Cavour the sound proofing is excellent so no worries about sleepless nights. A great find and one to which we hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane