We arrived at the Caesar House about 10:00 in the morning and our room was ready for us. We met Clodia and she let us settle in to our room for a few minutes. After settling in and getting cleaned up from the night train we talked to Clodia and she was extremely helpful in planning out our walking tour. She also recommended a nice "off the beaten path" lunch pizzeria. We followed her recommendations and it turned out to be the best walking tour we had. Now, the rooms are awesome and clean. I was sceptical because of all the wonderful reviews on trip advisor but I garuntee the great reviews are true. I would defiantly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane